Thursday, September 24, 2009

You Can Never Start Too Young For LCP



If there's one thing I have learned about racing it is that you can never get started too young or too early with regards to getting the car set up and ready before race day. It never fails that something pops up only hours before it's time to put the car in the trailer. And anyone who has raced for any length of time will more than likely confess to putting off today what they can do tomorrow after looking at the calender and seeing they still have several weeks before the next race. And before you know what hits you... The day is here!

With less than 28 days left before the start of this years La Carrera Panamericana and much less for those who will be hooking up with the Coyote Convoy, I wonder who's ready and who's under the gun trying to make it all happen? Good luck to everyone and be smart and safe and one last bit of advice... My mother always told me that if I take an umbrella it more than likely wont rain. The same can be said for extra parts. If you take it you wont need it. If you don't... well you're on you own.

1 comment:

F.O. said...

I did that at 4