Saturday, September 05, 2009

A LCP Must Read




I don't know how I have missed this article but none the less I'm sure glad I found it. Anyone who is considering the LCP or who has been involved with LCP will most certainly enjoy this very well written story and it's photos. It chroniclizes the events leading up to and during the 2005 La Carrera Panamericana and all that happened as Chris Reichardt drove his 1954 Lincoln with Keith Ball as Co-Piloto.

It's three pages long but very well written and well worth the time. Truth is, I sure wish more teams would take the time to sit back and immortalize what has to be some of the most exciting racing stories imaginable.

CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED

1 comment:

carson said...

two thumbs up
"an epic saga of fortitude and persistence "
finishing w/ a happy ending
a podium finish
and a three day drive home
no race for sissies