Thursday, July 16, 2009

It's Siesta For The Fiesta

No sooner had I posted the previous than I saw what happened to the Unlimited class #5 Ford Fiesta driven by Andreas Eriksson and Svensson Per Ola also from Osmo Sweden.

During an interview eairler this when Andreas Ericksson was asked about having always wanting to run Pikes Peak he replied. "I remember watching it when I was little when Audi and Porsche were there. It’s something I’ve always wanted to do because it is a legendary race and I was told when I was little that’s where I should go when I got older. Another thing that interests me is that it is such a unique event in that you only get one shot for success. That’s why more or less.”

I'm not sure but based on thses photos it appears his one shot missed.
Maybe Ford should get some American drivers.





No comments: