Thursday, April 16, 2009

DREAM MACHINES SHOW -- HALF MOON BAY -- APRIL 26

Hola, Amigos.

Here's the application to enter your car in the Dream Machine show. Please let me know if you are planning to participate. If you want to save $5, mail it today. It all goes to a worthy charity.

Since I could not get a reserved spot for our cars, we will have to get there early on Sunday morning to park together. I plan to be in line at 7:00 AM, and will erect a Carrera banner somewhere on the field, in the middle of things.

As the entry form explains, all cars for display must arrive between 7:00 and 9:30, and are expected to stay until 4 PM.

After I plant the banner, I intend to go back home or somewhere for breakfast.

If you enter a car, you get two tickets. Other passengers will pay $20.

So far, I have two or three stalwarts who have expressed an interest. We need a couple of more, I figure, to have a "significant presence." Sadly, my Carrera car is being repaired after blowing an engine and suffering some body damage during the Chihuahua Express and may not be ready in time for Dream Machines. (In addition to the engine, we bent the front suspension on one side badly. We are trying!) If not, I will bring my Corvette.

Anyway, please let me hear from you. It's an impressive show. Here's the link.
http://www.miramarevents.com/dreammachines/entryform.pdf

Saludos,

Gerie

No comments: