Friday, October 31, 2008

When The Going Gets Tough The Tough Gets Going




I just love this photo taken by Coop. It's a photo of George and Tom's #263 Volvo. Just a few days ago I saw a photo of them off the road way down a hillside and the next thing I know I am reading Kirstens blog about them sitting in their car on the back of a car hauler for what was to be a long 6 hour ordeal and it broke my heart. But not allowing adversity to hold them back they persevered and the next thing you know not only were they back but in fact they fought their way to a podium finish and more amazingly they finished 5th in class. Now here they sit after completing the rest of the race. This is what auto racing is all about and it shows the character of two fine gentlemen racers. Awesome finish.

No comments: