Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thank You!

I can't list you all but I would like to take time to thank those who allowed me to use their photos and give them proper credit for their awesome shots. Without them events that take place would be difficult to describe.

Thank you very much to fellow writer, artist, photographer and co-piloto, Coop. Be sure and visit COOPSTUFF.COM and buy something dammit!

I would also like to thank Tach'O from GO FAST ENERGY DRINK not only for his awesome photos but for his above and beyond the call of duty as well as his friendship. THANK YOU!

A very special thank you to my good friends Hershel and Sherrie McGriff for helping make this years La Carrera a very special one for may of us.

Thank you to Mary Murrel and the rest of the directors of CONCURSO MOTOR SPORTS SAN MIGUEL DE ALLENDE that made us feel so welcome and whom went so far out of her way to ensure our visit to their beautiful city such a wonderful one. And don't forget all that you do to help those who need it. It is a pleasure to be a small part of what it is you dedicate so much love and hard work too.

Again this year I can't begin to thank Gerie Bledsoe enough for all he does to promote an event that is so amazing that there are not enough adjectives to do the job. His tireless efforts and dedication to La Carrera Panamericana and racing in general is a tribute to to racing all by it's self. His unselfishness in helping others obtain their dream should never go without the praise it deserves. Thank You Gerie.

Last but not least, I want to thank Jerry Churchill. Gerie, I know you're listening... Thanks for the memories and the example of what a fine gentleman racer is all about. I really missed seeing you this year and your presence was sorely missed.

No comments: