Monday, October 15, 2007

The calm before the storm

Today was one of the best days of my life. I met everyone of my final deadlines and my entire family and sponsors spent the whole afternoon/evening with me while the production companies shot video and still photos of the team, car and yes even Jon and myself. It was overwhelming to see how things get done in the big-time. Lighting, production, booms and the whole operation and you should have seen how awesome the special lighting makes the car work!!!


Now the car is in the trailer, the truck and trailer are packed and we leave first thing in the morning for Phoenix Arizona where we will spend an extra day resting and visiting with friends. After that we will drive to Fort Stockton Texas and the following day we will drive to Laredo Texas where we will meet up with a bunch of other teams which will form the Coyote Convoy. It is supposed to be raining in the morning when we pull out at 4AM but we are thankful that all the video production this evening went off without a hitch especially considering it was raining just before they arrived and as a matter of fact it was a beautiful evening.

Since I do know the computers are slow due to land lines in Mexico I regret that there may not be full reports but we will do everything in our power to do so and be sure to sign up with MORF Mobile at www.teamcbracing.com. so you can get the latest news.

No comments: