Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Only 40 days until testing





But who's counting?

Today I worked on fine tuning and some re-routing of some brake lines and began installing the adjustable proportioning valve for the rear brakes next to the driver's seat. I also finished the final adjustments and fastening of the front fenders. Then I installed some firewall boot's for the throttle pedal assembly and the clutch rod linkage as well as the steering column support brackets.

Before I bolted the proportioning valve in place I temporarily installed the driver's seat so that I could make sure it was in an easy to access spot. I must say, it sure made me happy to see what it feels like to sit behind the wheel and I realized it really is coming together nicely. I couldn't have done it without the help of my crew, my son-in-law Anthony and my navigator Jon.. Thanks guys.

Here is wishing everyone a wonderful Independence Day.

No comments: