Wednesday, June 06, 2007

The Ankle Bone's Connected to the Knee Bone...


Where in the heck do all these wires go! Today I wired up both the master ignition on/off and the start/push button switches. Then I made some tweaks to the brake pedal assembly and installed the driver's side fresh air vent and cable. You never know that may just come in handy on a hot day in some place like.... Oh let's say Mexico for example. By getting these items finished it will make things a lot easier to deal with once I begin to install the gauges.

At the same time I was reading and following the wire schematic to find the best method to install each gauge some of which I will utilize the factory wiring harness while others will require separate wiring. It's interesting to note that while there are many ways to hook up various wires thoughtful planning can result in the optimum performance and reliability factors. Funny but today was one of those days when I didn't really get all that much finished but I was so pleased with what I did.

No comments: