Saturday, November 18, 2006

We're gonna need a bigger roll cage


Click on the empty sguare below for another blog with some great photos.


I was actually glad to hear him laughing about it and the way he dealt with the situation. Fire really effects many men differently and I have seen it first hand. Several times over the years I have seen men react in explosively as they panicked in ways that I personally found unbelievable and I am talking about men I had worked around and thought them to be rational thinking individuals that is until they saw even the smallest fire. Now that I think about it, none of them were race car drivers. I wonder is methodical, calm, rational thinking is simply part of a driver's persona?There sure does seem to be a lot of adventure and excitement in this year's La Carrera Panamericana. Jon and I sure are missing out on all the racing or should I say, "Off road racing." LOL. Jon asked me tonight, "You are having a damn good roll cage built aren't you?

No comments: